Online Payments and Security
- About no show policy
How to pay? What payment options are available?
- How to pay? What payment options are available?
You can pay your transfer or in cash or by credit card to the driver (3% commission) or by credit card online (6% commission).
If you choose to pay by credit card on-line you will get a payment request from us. To make the payment secure we use a PayPal system. It is not necessary to have a PayPal account to finalize the payment because there is an option “Non hai il conto PayPal” (means that you do not have a PayPal account). Choosing this option you need just to insert your credit card information.
- I want to cancel or change my booking
You can modify or cancel your reservation within 24 hours prior to your service.
You can contact us by email or by phone:
Phones or WhatsApp:
- How can I make a reservation with Ncc Airport?
With Ncc Airport we offer three simple ways to book a ride.
Phones and WhatsApp:
- What if I am travelling with children? Should I have a child seat?
Children are also considered passengers. When you are booking your transfer, you may order also a child seat. Child seat is paid as an additional service and costs 10 Euro. We offer also booster seats for 5 euro.
- How can I contact the customer support?
We offer 2 ways to get in contact with us – use whichever works better for you:
Phones and WhatsApp:
- How can I make sure that my booking is confirmed?
As soon as you make the booking, you will receive a confirmation request on your email where you should click the red message to confirm your transfer. If you skip this pass the transfer will result as not confirmed and we can not guarantee it to you.
- Is the price per passenger?
The price quoted on our web-site is the total price for the certain number of passengers.
- Is there a discount if I book the return transfer?
The price for the return transfer is the same as for the first transfer
- What pick-up time should I specify?
For a transfer FROM the airport please specify your arrival time to let our driver monitor your flight. If you are going TO the airport, subtract from the departure time (specified in your ticket) 3 or 2 hours and the duration of the trip to the airport (around one hour – one hour and a half).
- Does the price depend on the date or pick up time?
Yes, we charge additional 30% to the cost for the transfer on the 15th of August, 24th and 25th of December and 20% for the transfer between 9pm and 6am
- Can I reserve a shared shuttle from Fiumicino city or to Civitavecchia city?
Shared shuttle is available from the hotel in Fiumicino city but it is not available to the hotel in Civitavecchia city
- What is a shared shuttle? Is the price divided between the number of passengers?
Shared shuttle means that there are other passengers with you in the car with whom you share the transfer but not the price. If you are a group of 2 passengers and we add another two or three couples (our shuttle is maximum for 8 passengers) each group (couple) pays its fee at the end to the trip.
- Would you like to express your opinion about a service?
Would you like to comment on a service?
Click on this link to leave a review on tripadvisor
- Where is the meeting point in the Terminal 1?
You will meet your driver at the Terminal 1 lounge area with a sign and your name on it.
- Where is the meeting point in the Terminal 3?
You will meet your driver with a sign and your name on it next to the column number 4 where is written “Ncc meeting point”
- Where is the pick up and drop off in Civitavecchia port?
Our company is allowed to enter into the port and to drop off and pick up passengers directly from the ship.
- How long does it take from the port of Civitavecchia to Fiumicino Airport?
The average time to get from Civitavecchia Harbor to Fiumicino Airport is 45 minutes.
- I left an object in the vehicle what can I do?
Sorry for losing something. The best way to recover the item is to contact your driver. You will find the driver’s number in the last confirmation email from Ncc Airport, otherwise you can contact one of our numbers that always available:
- How will I know my car has arrived and what if I need to contact the driver?
You will receive a confirmation email with the name, photo and mobile phone number of the driver the day before your transfer or tour.
Our drivers are always punctual and professional but if you need to know where your driver is we would advise you to contact him directly.
So at any time you can contact the driver or our office.
- Does the driver accept credit cards or cash?
The driver can accept either cash (Euro) or credit card (Visa or Mastercard). Paying by credit card you will pay 3% commission.
Check the method of payment you have chosen in the booking, if you need to change it please inform us about it at least 24 hours prior to your service.
- What if my flight is early or delayed?
As soon as you know that your flight is early or delayed, contact your driver or our staff. You should specify your booking number and new arrival time.
- Shared shuttle waiting time
Share ride means you “share a ride” with others going in your direction or different directions. Our service and fares are based on multiple stops.
A Shared shuttle is a shuttle that stops at an average 2-4 locations. You could be the first dropped off or picked up, or possibly the last. Usually, shared ride shuttles offer a substantially reduced fare vs. private transfer options, but take slightly longer.
The waitint time is max. 30 minutes. For example if you have reservation at 9.00 from the Cruise Port you will leave th Port at 9.30 max.
– From Fiumicino Airport:PLEASE BE AWARE that the driver may need to pick up other travelers at the airport. 45 minutes waiting time from the meeting with driver are possible.
– From Ciampino Airport: PLEASE BE AWARE that the driver may need to pick up other travelers at the airport. 45 minutes waiting time from the meeting with driver are possible.
The driver may need to pick up travelers at different location in Rome.
– From Civitavecchia Port: PLEASE BE AWARE that the driver may need to pick up other travelers at the port.
30 minutes waiting time from your scheduled pick up time are possible.
– From Rome City: PLEASE BE AWARE that the driver may need to pick up other travelers at different location and the pick up time could variate between 30 minutes before or after the designed time.
- How many passengers and bags can each vehicle type accommodate?
We have different models of vehicle:
– Mercedes Class E: Max. 3 passengers with 2 large suitcase + 2 carry on + 2 hand baggage total
– Mercedes Vito : Max. 8 passengers 1 large suitcase + 1 carry on + 1 hand baggage per person
– Opel Vivaro : Max. 8 passengers 1 large suitcase + 1 carry on + 1 hand baggage per person
Additional large pieces may incur a surcharge (€ 5,00 per luggage)
- I can not find the driver. What should I do?
If you can not find the driver, please check the nameplates one more time, it’s probably that the driver was absent for a while when you were coming from the luggage area. If you still can not find him call our office +39 3334682061